Become a Member of SCCBR and/or SCCMLS
you're a licensed designated broker, licensed agent, or appraiser, please follow the next steps to join the Santa Cruz County Board of REALTORS® and/or the Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona (MLSSAZ).
MLS-only offices who are members of another board of choice receive no
access to Association services, benefits and events.
- REALTORS® are defined as members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). Joining the Santa Cruz County Board of REALTORS® (SCCBR) includes memberships to the Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- The Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona (MLSSAZ) S
is the organization that provides broker participants the information
regarding property being offered for sale. If the responsible broker
participates in the MLS, the agent is expected to participate. An agent cannot participate in the MLS unless the broker is a participant.
- The Santa Cruz County Board of Realtors® serves as a service center of the MLS of Southern Arizona and offers MLS meetings and training at the Board Office.
you have held REALTOR® membership in another REALTOR® association
please provide a letter of good standing from that association.
- A licensee can qualify for Designated REALTOR® membership of the Santa Cruz County Board of REALTORS® (SCCBR), or another board of choice, if the individual maintains a current valid real estate designated broker's license in Arizona.
- A licensee can qualify for REALTOR® membership if the person is associated with a Designated REALTOR® member of the Santa Cruz County Board of REALTORS®
(SCCBR), or another board of choice, and maintains a current valid real estate associate broker or
salesperson license in Arizona. The Santa Cruz County Board of
REALTORS® (SCCBR) and the Multiple Listing
Service of Southern Arizona (MLSSAZ) are two separate organizations. You may join both
of the organizations depending on your license status and the company
with which you intend to associate.
To become a member, please follow these 6 easy steps:
Read joining procedures for SCCBR and SCCMLS and gather all pertinent information.
Read the Governing Documents for Bylaws, Policy Statements, MLS Rules & Regulations, and MLS Penalty Polices.
the required fees for SCCBR and/or SCCMLS by using the Dues Schedule table.
You must schedule an appointment with the
Membership Department at (520) 377-9613 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit an application and association dues and/or MLS
Orientation & Training
- Once your membership to SCCBR is approved. You must complete a Board Orientation and Code of Ethics class within 60 days. You will be notified of the date of the Orientation held at the Green Valley Association of REALTORS®. Please provide a copy of the Certificate of Completion to the Board Office.
- Once your subscription to SCCMLS is approved. You must
complete a MLS Orientation within 60 days of membership at the Board Office. You will be notified of the date and time of the Orientation.